23.1.08

Jaipur, The pink city


Jaipur, the pink city (many pink houses), or the indian Paris (many big avenues), is a very crowded place, where we almost got crazy...

But there were some very inspiring places, out of the center... The monkey temple and the Fort were my favorites.


Walking to the Monkey Temple, where we found a very big religious celebration



In the end, we were like the main subject of the party...dancing, making pictures, eating, having fun











In Hawa Mahal, a palace in the city center






In the amazing Fort of Jaipur




One of these monkeys tryed to attack me...



New Rajastani friends, in their house



These girls were crazy about me... I didn´t understand the reason... they asked me for an autograph... what the hell should I write???!!!




Playing Cricket, the national sport





Family portrait




Crazy kids!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pois é! Rita famosa, até na Índia. Impressionante onde chega a tua fama. Mas mais uma vez, e as miudas comprovam-no, és mm a tal, a famosa! lolol! (ainda me lembro da bela refeição e ainda aqui tenho os sabonetes cheirosos à conta de tu seres famosa! ah ah ah!)